Holi 2021| Improtant Skin And Hair Care Tips for Holi
Holi is really wonderful festival. It is one of the most important Hindu festivals. Holi is a festival of colours. So time to celebrate the most vibrant festival of the year.
How to Protect Your Skin And Hair From Colours –
As soon as the spring season starts, the festival of colors, This is eagerly awaited. Holi colours who is chemicals base that can damage your hair and skin to a great extent.
So here are some PreHoli Tips for Skin and Hair Care so that you can easily use and get benefits. What to do before playing color so that after celebrating Holi, when you start getting rid of the colors, then there should be no problem?
- You have to Massage your face with ice cubes for about 10 minutes as they have the ability to close the open pores.
- Apply 20 SPF sunscreen to the skin for about 20 minutes before playing Holi because the skin is also damaged by the heat of the sun. The UV rays present in the sun’s rays dry the skin and darken the complexion.
- You should also list down to buy a small pack of mustard oil and Vaseline with your holi essentially materials. Before playing color you should massage mustard oil all over your body. Apply a little more oil. So that the skin can absorb and also stay on the oily skin.
- massage the nail varnish on the nails to protect your nails form colour
- Apply a cleansing cream or lotion to your face for remove colour. After some time, wet the cotton and clean it. Cleansing gel is very helpful in removing frozen colors on the face.
- Use natural Besan ubtan to remove colour
Apply Vaseline Petrolium Jelly on your lips, eyes and face for its protection.
- Apply aloe vera gel to your skin it will help to reduce dark spots and dryness results.
- homemade face pack to remove dryness – Mix two spoons of honey in half a cup of curd. After this mix a little turmeric in it. Apply this mixture on every part of the body, including the face, where the skin is dry.
- Use hair conditioner or serum to your hair before playing Holi . This will protect the hair from dryness from the gulal and also protect it from damage from the sun’s rays.
- After playing the color, apply twice time shampoo on the hair while taking bath. This will also clean the hair color, and the extra mustard oil you have applied will also be clean.
- after taking bath moisturize your body with moisturizer.
- If you are feeling itching after playing Holi, take two spoons of vinegar in a mug of water and apply it on the skin. It will stop the itching
These Pre-Holi Tips will definitely help you peaceful and fantastic holi, Thanks.