Lucky person have neem tree and I feel lucky because I have Neem tree in front of my house. Along with giving cool air in summer, it is such a tree whose every part is useful for many diseases.
Neem It may be bitter in taste, but its benefits are similar to nectar. it is used as supreme medicine because it has antibiotic properties. Neem Tree is considered to be good for the environment, as much as it is good for health.
Benefits of Neem Leaves – It is also mentioned in religious texts as Neem leaves medicine. Let us know in this way the benefits of neem leaves
- For dandruff and fungus, Boiling its leaves in water and washing hair.
- Neem leaves are very beneficial for In the case of boils, pimples or any type of wound
- Grind neem leaves and apply it on the face, it helps in getting rid of stains, nail pimples on the face.
- You can use dry neem leaves for your kitchen, use these dry leaves for protect pulses from insects.
- Neem Leaves can helps to Destroy Harmful Bacteria
- Neem Leaves are good for your skin, It can be used as good antibacterial cleanser
- Neem leaves enhance soil quality.
- Neem leaves can be used as immunity booster herbs
Neem bark benefits- Neem bark is beneficial for dental diseases.
Neem Datun is considered the best medicine for teeth and gums.
Neem Fruit and seeds benefits- For remove hair lice you can grind neem seeds or washing the head
Neem has anti-oxidant properties, which prevents facial changes. Applying oil made from nimboli reduces wrinkles on the face.
Pets quickly come into contact with germs and bacteria. Neem oil made from neem seeds is also very useful for your pet.
Neem Root Benefits- Like all other parts of the neemtree, neem roots are also rich in antioxidants.
Neem extracts have properties to fight against diabetes, bacteria and viruses. You will also find syrup in its market. Neemstem, root, bark and raw fruits have the ability to be powerful and to fight against all kinds of periodic diseases.